Ankeny, IA - Wednesday, July 10, 2019

8 minutes ago, trumpetcam said:

Kind of funny that no one got upset about SCV comments but as soon as Bloo and Crown came up, oh boy. We love all the kids and corps, opinions are what makes this fun right? It’s not real life! 

It's always risky business saying super controversial things such as "this show does nothing for me" about the crowd favorites

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

My point is it has never happened.

Eh, there's a first for everything.

I'm just yanking y'alls chains honestly. Just felt like stirring the pot, it's been a while since I cooked a healthy meal. :4_joy: I know they're not going to win, but what's wrong with having some faith in my corps?

Just now, Cappybara said:

It's always risky business saying super controversial things such as "this show does nothing for me" about the crowd favorites

Doesn’t bother me.

• Like 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

I had never heard those songs before, so in my silly mind those are the original versions :inlove: I guess it's time for me to go listen to that source music 

I was about to say: you never saw the Austin Powers films? But then I checked and realized that Bacharach sang other songs in those movies than the ones BD used.

Just now, Fracker said:

If only they had let him play his flute in drum corps!

The drum corps world is not ready to see him flex his pecs on the field.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

Eh, there's a first for everything.

I'm just yanking y'alls chains honestly. Just felt like stirring the pot, it's been a while since I cooked a healthy meal. :4_joy: I know they're not going to win, but what's wrong with having some faith in my corps?

Nothing wrong with that.

Just like Bluecoats fans in 2017 when their corps came out swinging only to end up 5th.

The summer isn't over until August.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 1