Knoxville, TN - Thursday, July 11, 2019

15 hours ago, 1happyhart said:

I'm loving this FantaSea show!

jXpQ7ST.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Jersey Surf is definitely a corps to see this summer. Hoping I get to Finals to see them. I watched their show the other day on YT and just love it. So nice to see a big corps out of New Jersey. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

So nice to see a big corps out of New Jersey. 

Amen! Go Surf! Great show.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Jersey Surf is definitely a corps to see this summer. Hoping I get to Finals to see them. I watched their show the other day on YT and just love it. So nice to see a big corps out of New Jersey. 

Agree. It is very nice to see a state that once had some powerhouse organizations return with a big corps. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, barigirl78 said:

A pretty straightforward recap except for Spirit being ahead of Phantom in Guard and Brass.

Not getting how they are losing to Spirit in guard.  Regiment is doing light years more and better in this regard.  Brass wise..meh.

4 hours ago, Den8uml said:

I didn't mean it in a bad way, i think BAC is great.  But if you don't think the judges look at it in that way to guide them to the approximate scores for a corps who was off a long time then had a show with no close competitors, you're being naive.  yes BAC earned the score!  but it's no coincidence that they would be 2 points from bloo before the layoff and then 2 points from bloo once returning.    

yes it would,  the two corps kept improving during the same period of time and Bloo is about 2 points better than BAC still.

13 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Just wait until they torch Joan!

are they still in negotiations with BAC for the fire prop?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

Ummm, I'm going out on a limb here but, don't think this Joan is going to get 'torched'. At some point it will be revealed that the drum major IS Joan!

If Joan of Arc is torched by Regiment, it will be the Rouen of it all (pun intended and apologies to their corps mgr. The Dauphin.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2