FloMarching month-to-month subscription

This happened to me last night too -

I quickly sent an email to flo support explaining my issue and they refunded my annual purchase and changed it to monthly --

Here was the email reply I received:

Thanks for reaching out! Your FloSports account has been changed to the monthly subscription plan and the remaining amount was refunded. Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.

As a reminder, your account will automatically renew unless it is canceled. If you would still like to cancel your account, here’s how:

When signed into the site, click on your user icon in the top right corner.
Scroll down and click on “Account."
Click on "Subscription" on the left then "Manage." There, you can cancel your PRO subscription.
In order to cancel by phone or tablet, please follow these steps:

When on the site, click on the arrow in the box to the right of Rankings.
Scroll down and click on Login
Once logged in, click on the arrow again
Scroll down and click on Account Settings then Account Settings again
Click the arrow next to Subscription
Click Manage then Cancel my Subscription
Please note, this email is not a confirmation of cancelation. You will need to follow the steps above in order to avoid any automatic renewal charges.

Once the account has been canceled successfully, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation of your account.

Hope this helps,

FloSports Support

Edited by tedrick
additional info

When I did it, the monthly option was gone on my computer, but I was able to do it via mobile. Maybe try that? It does seem like they are trying to trick/force people into a yearly subscription. 

33 minutes ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

FloMarching also replied to me that they no longer offer a monthly subscription. This is total BS. 

That is BS seeing as I just purchased a monthly subscription yesterday (see above post) 

1 hour ago, mfrontz47 said:

When I did it, the monthly option was gone on my computer, but I was able to do it via mobile. Maybe try that? It does seem like they are trying to trick/force people into a yearly subscription. 

Thanks for the tip, I also was just successful subscribing monthly on my phone.  Using both laptop and tablet only revealed the yearly option.  

This seems so ridiculous. You would think there would be a price point that would satisfy most of us who only want to subscribe for the DCI season and still provide a reasonable ROI for the company...but what do I know?

• Like 2

Wow!  For once luck was on my side. I signed up for monthly just a couple of days ago so i could see the second night of Allentown but don’t need it after that because i will be in Indy!  I am usually that person who suffers from bad timing!  Hope you all get this worked out!

I still see the monthly option when I log into my currently not "pro" account. At least this year they kept the monthly price at $29.99. IIRC the last couple years they bumped it up to $49.99 just before the season started.

4 hours ago, mfrontz47 said:

Thanks for the heads-up mfrontz - I confirmed that monthly still wasn't available on my computer but just logged in on my phone and went in to renew my PRO account, and sure enough, there it was - Monthly!  29.99, so I got it.

I should have just plunked down the full 150 tonight and cancelled Sun Aug 11 (which only would have cost 12.50 for the month) just because "Briana" told me [and KRtrumpet?] that it wasn't even available... but, I didn't.