FloMarching month-to-month subscription

1 minute ago, KettleLine said:

Thanks for the heads-up mfrontz - I confirmed that monthly still wasn't available on my computer but just logged in on my phone and went in to renew my PRO account, and sure enough, there it was - Monthly!  29.99, so I got it.

I should have just plunked down the full 150 tonight and cancelled Sun Aug 11 (which only would have cost 12.50 for the month) just because "Briana" told me [and KRtrumpet?] that it wasn't even available... but, I didn't.   

I think they’re liking trying to force people into buying an annual plan by hiding the monthly option but the update hasn’t rolled out completely? IDK- I think those able to still buy a month are just having good luck beating whatever system they are playing. 

42 minutes ago, mfrontz47 said:

I think they’re liking trying to force people into buying an annual plan by hiding the monthly option but the update hasn’t rolled out completely? IDK- I think those able to still buy a month are just having good luck beating whatever system they are playing. 

They did something similar with the monthly price increase last year. I remember it being 29.99 in one window I had open and 49.99 in the other. Whether it was just sloppiness or a calculated plan, obviously I chose window #1. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

mv2ipz.jpgThis is all I can see. 

Try a different browser

8 hours ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

I just went to sign up for a month of FloMarching (so that finals is included) and it's only giving me the option to purchase a yearly subscription. What changed? I hope they didn't eliminate the month-to-month option just because it's within 30 days of finals! 

When I went to sign up last month I took the monthly option, except that they don't really offer a monthly subscription anymore.   They billed me for an entire year in a single transaction.  "Saying that I was mad is an understatement.  I went back and forth with Flo for 3 days.  Every time someone returned an email it was from a different person.  It's not just that they now require us to sign up for an entire year, but it's also how poorly they handle customer questions and complaints. 

Edited by bluesman
wording
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Lance said:

never watched boa or wgi in my life, so not worth it for me at all

I like the opportunity to keep up to date on the leaders in the marching arts....

I like BOA shows here and there. O'fallon was fun if not dirty as heck...

• Thanks 1