FloMarching month-to-month subscription

I just went to sign up for a month of FloMarching (so that finals is included) and it's only giving me the option to purchase a yearly subscription. What changed? I hope they didn't eliminate the month-to-month option just because it's within 30 days of finals! 

Make sure you use their "ONLINE CANCELLATION" when you cancel.  They charged me last year for an additional month even though I contacted them for cancellation before the next month.  They state that the cancellation "MUST" be done with the online form.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

mv2ipz.jpgThis is all I can see. 

Weird, I checked from my desktop, the app, and the mobile website and they all show the monthly option. The screen you are on is screen 3 of 3 for me, screen 2 of 3 is where I picked the plan, but my 3rd screen also has a "change plan" link under the "$150.00 paid yearly" line that takes me back.

I'm logged in via Facebook rather than directly with a username/password, that's the only other possible difference I can think of other than them slowly rolling this change out to all customers and me being lucky... I should probably do my monthly payment now since Finals is less than a month away so I don't lose the chance

FYI - here is the message I received from FloMarching when I asked about a monthly subscription the other day (after only seeing the annual membership and no longer seeing the monthly subscription option as I had last year):

Briana (Customer Support)

Jul 7, 11:09 CDT

Good morning,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, at this time FloMarching only offers a yearly subscription that is billed annually and paid in one lump sum.

28 minutes ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

mv2ipz.jpgThis is all I can see. 

Tried it just now and I get the same thing.