FloMarching month-to-month subscription

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

And your address is..........?

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

And your address is..........?

I've been told to never give invite a Vampire into my home or give a Ghost my address....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Thanks guys, I'll try that.

+++

I watched the triple broadcast from Flo last night.  I have 200 mps internet hard wired on my computer and I had lock up and frozen video all night long.  The two live broadcasts for both on hi-cam and multi-cam. I didn't check lock up on the standstill. The audio was pretty good and didn't lock up at all. 

In sum, it was a very frustrating experience.  It's exactly the reason why I didn't renew  with Flo three years ago.  Any suggestions on the freeze problem?

try speedtest.net to verify that you are getting 200 down --
which browser are you using?

On 7/11/2019 at 8:10 PM, DrumManTx said:

I’m glad I watch the #### out of BOA, WGI, and DCI.   

I put it to good use also; love love love WGI.

Did ya’ll know you can watch all of their other sports coverage (there is lots of it) with the subscription?

You access it via the menu item titled About FloSports at the bottom of the home page.

On 7/13/2019 at 5:05 PM, Liahona said:

I can't figure out any phone options ( Samsung/Android)...thought that was supposed to work..oh well...

Working on my S9+ in the browser.

Not an app, but it works fine. Best wishes.  

Why in the world would FLO go to Belton this week instead of Denton?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mrk said:

I'm using the Flosports app on Fire TV. I've had zero issues with any of the streamed shows this summer.

you found the Flosports app in an App store? I cant find it in Google play, I would imagine its in the Amazon App store?

12 hours ago, mrk said:

I'm using the Flosports app on Fire TV. I've had zero issues with any of the streamed shows this summer.

Holy cow! I didn't know that Flo had finally come out with an app for the Fire TV. Thanks. This will save me the problem of switching back and forth between the Roku and the Fire TV cube. I can just stick with the cube now.

In case there are other Fire TV folks out there, here's the press release:

https://www.flosports.tv/flosports-announces-launch-of-new-apps/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

you found the Flosports app in an App store? I cant find it in Google play, I would imagine its in the Amazon App store?

Correct (I think). I downloaded the FloSports app from the Fire TV stick. It's been a minute, but I recall it was a fairly simple process.

31 minutes ago, mrk said:

Correct (I think). I downloaded the FloSports app from the Fire TV stick. It's been a minute, but I recall it was a fairly simple process.

Well they haven't been added to the the google store yet, so off to find the APK I go..  I run everything on an Nvidia Shield and the stream this past weekend leaves me very worried for the quality of their stream for the big regionals.. 

I suspect that their App runs on a different bandwith profile than just streaming from the Internet. The Memphis stream was complete crap for a long perioid of time.

I have a 1 GB Fiber connection and it was 100 % issues with bandwith on FLO's side.