Question about San Antonio Lineup

In past years, DCI always posted which shows will be the ones that determine the draw order/lineup for the San Antonio show during the offseason. (Last year, it was Denver and St. Louis.) I have seen no such posting on DCI.org this year. I long assumed it would be based on all the shows Flo is broadcasting tomorrow (DeKalb, Denver and Memphis), but then I remembered that DCI is hosting another St. Louis show the following day, albeit smaller than last year's. Maybe corps competing at both St. Louis and another show the day before have their scores averaged?

Does anyone know, or is my guess as right as anyone else's?

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

In past years, DCI always posted which shows will be the ones that determine the draw order/lineup for the San Antonio show during the offseason. (Last year, it was Denver and St. Louis.) I have seen no such posting on DCI.org this year. I long assumed it would be based on all the shows Flo is broadcasting tomorrow (DeKalb, Denver and Memphis), but then I remembered that DCI is hosting another St. Louis show the following day, albeit smaller than last year's. Maybe corps competing at both St. Louis and another show the day before have their scores averaged?

Does anyone know, or is my guess as right as anyone else's?

According to a post from Bob Jacobs  you are correct. Three Saturday shows determine seeding for San Antonio.

• Thanks 1