Denver, CO - Saturday, July 13, 2019

2 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

NOOOOOOOO

Only upside is I can now focus on the Memphis show.

6 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The real shame for this show is that because DCI will most likely be using the last score these corps received for San Antonio seeding, corps that were looking to maintain or gain position might be knocked down to a lower tier than they had hoped.

We'll see how it shakes out, but corps that performed 2+ days ago like BK and PC may get knocked down to the next-lowest tier. (I was going to add BD, but barring a real shocker from the other two shows, I expect them to be in the top-3 tier next week.)

For the record, here are the last scores each corps received as of last night, as well as their current rankings:

1. BD - 86.45 (7/10)

7. BK - 80.2 (7/10)

9. Cadets - 79.8 (7/12)

10. Crossmen - 78.6 (7/12)

16. PC - 71.9 (7/10)

18. Troopers - 70.3 (7/12)

21. Genesis - 64.7 (7/12)

22. Cascades - 60.95 (7/10)

11 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

For the record, here are the last scores each corps received as of last night, as well as their current rankings:

1. BD - 86.45 (7/10)

7. BK - 80.2 (7/10)

9. Cadets - 79.8 (7/12)

10. Crossmen - 78.6 (7/12)

16. PC - 71.9 (7/10)

18. Troopers - 70.3 (7/12)

21. Genesis - 64.7 (7/12)

22. Cascades - 60.95 (7/10)

And I know a lot of the corps considered the last show a "dry run" show for incorporating changes to their shows.  They likely would have performed much better tonight with those changes more ingrained in the performers.

None of these corps have a show tomorrow.  Why can't they do a rain delay show tomorrow?  I know they will be thrown off in their scheduling, but aren't they resilient enough to deal with that?

1 minute ago, barigirl78 said:

None of these corps have a show tomorrow.  Why can't they do a rain delay show tomorrow?  I know they will be thrown off in their scheduling, but aren't they resilient enough to deal with that?

travel, housing and volunteers for starters

it really hurts these corps - the partial judging panel with the 2 Chumley last night was a joke. And now this.

And poor BK

2 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Depending on how far each corps needs to go, you're going to run into issues with drivers running out of hours.

1 minute ago, barigirl78 said:

Housing, Is my guess.