Denver, CO - Saturday, July 13, 2019

If they tried to march tonight, you'd see members going down right and left or they would have to slow down so much that they would be missing marks all over the place. The field drains great, but the grass is still damp. It's stand stills so you can hear the music, or nothing. 

19 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Gorgeous weather now but I’m sure the field is slippery as heck. I know I should be appreciative that there’s at least standstill performances going on but I’m bored like crazy. Enthusiastic and appreciative crowd through. Genesis got the biggest pop of the night so far. Thanks for playing most of your show music.

(had typed, but apparently didn't post successfully, the point that this is an NFL field, built to drain away the water form everything short of a Category 4 hurricane)

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman

For all the moaning over a spot in the seeding order of a mid-season regional... would you rather be in one of these situations:

- Two scheduled webcasts for 2019 - one cancelled, one rained into a standstill (Battalion)

- Spent the last three days prepping for their last contest and only 2019 webcast, only to have their "finals" rained out (Columbians)

Count your blessings.

9 minutes ago, desertrat68 said:

If they tried to march tonight, you'd see members going down right and left or they would have to slow down so much that they would be missing marks all over the place. The field drains great, but the grass is still damp. It's stand stills so you can hear the music, or nothing. 

I'm chill with whatever they needed to do. Just disappointed.

• Like 1