Denver, CO - Saturday, July 13, 2019

I wonder if anyone has the stats on how often this show has been delayed or rained out over the years? I know it’s been at least twice in my recent memory. It’s such a shame - such a great venue for both the performers and the audience. Go away rain! 

Not as much as Minnesota I would guess.

PC Fam and Friends group reports Bronco employee says final status would be announced 8pm Mountain time. 

There was only one rain out in 2012. I was just reflecting on my DATR experiences over the years on my FB timeline. It came to be we expected to get rained on at DATR. Probably a few delays over the years, but nothing drastic that I recall. I remember being sent under the stands onto the concourse during one of the DCI stints. That was the next most drastic besides the rainout. 

I heard the announcer telling folks to stay on the concourse, so they must have evacuated the stands due to the lightning. 

7 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

PC Fam and Friends group reports Bronco employee says final status would be announced 8pm Mountain time. 

Just got the same word.  They will decide at 8:00 on whether the show is a go or not.  I don’t see this clearing up until around 9:00.  So probably just standstills if we’re lucky.