Memphis, TN - Saturday, July 13, 2019

Just now, Incognito365 said:

I think I've used one of those in my younger years...

Oops, stupid thumbs.

• Haha 1

I'm jumping over to Blue Stars in a few minutes but I have seen a video of this Music City show.  Brass sounds great, some very solid drill moments, but I'm a little hmm on the show as a whole.  Last year was cheesy in a good way, this year I'm thinking it goes a little in the other direction for my tastes.  

Oh! Been awhile since I’ve seen Spirit. I’m liking this.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Edit;  Silly schedule being wrong in DrumScorps.. THIS IS MUSIC CITY!  

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm jumping over to Blue Stars in a few minutes but I have seen a video of this Music City show.  Brass sounds great, some very solid drill moments, but I'm a little hmm on the show as a whole.  Last year was cheesy in a good way, this year I'm thinking it goes a little in the other direction for my tastes.  

Saw them live at the East Coast Classic and felt the same way.  Entertaining and some great things.  Didn’t win the crowd with the fun and cheese like last year’s show. 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 1

I think Music City may climb a couple of spots this year! They sound much better than last year, and they sounded pretty good last year! They're quickly becoming one of my favorite corps!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Den8uml said:

Saw them live at the East Coast Classic and felt the same way.  Entertaining and some great things.  Didn’t win the crowd with the fun and cheese like last year’s show. 

The voiceovers and tails on all the uniforms are what push it over that line for me.  

But otherwise some nice stuff going on.