Memphis, TN - Saturday, July 13, 2019

1 minute ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Shouldn’t David have a slingshot and not a rifle if they are using the sound effects of a slingshot?

Or at the very least he should be closer to "Goliath" while spinning his rifle.  And don't even get me started with Lin Manuel Miranda rapping incoherent jumble over the tuba feature.  Such minor changes that could add some necessary clarity.

Those items aside, Boston is David no more. These guys are bonafide Goliaths in their own right.  The level they're performing at is absolutely tremendous, and there's no way they're falling below 5th this year. I'll reserve further thoughts until after Crown and SCV.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Corps Guy said:

Is stand still official for DATR?  That will make seating for San Antonio very interesting. More than three could pass Devils in scoring tonight. 

Well....at least this show will be the main event. SA seating interesting indeed.🤔

Carolina Crown
Repertoire for 2019

Beneath the Surface

• Temen Oblak (Dark Clouds) by Christopher Tin
  • Frolic (From Rabbit and Rogue) by Danny Elfman  Rabbit and Rogue---Sony Classical #88985406732)
  • Gabriel's Oboe (from The Mission) by Ennio Morricone  The Mission (soundtrack)---Virgin Records #5057154
  • Bucimis by Traditional  Folklore---Swingles #27
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, quietcity said:

My Memphis feed is pretty good right now.

Fingers crossed .  

Is Flo crapping out for everyone else?

Edited by Treefidy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeffe77 said:

Well....at least this show will be the main event. SA seating interesting indeed.🤔

I seriously think BAC and Crown could pass Devils last score with SCV and Coats. A five seed for Devils. 

😱

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1