Memphis, TN - Saturday, July 13, 2019

SCV has the best show, They are getting a bad wrap. Imagine this SCV show and having never seen or experienced SCV 2018.

I wish it werent so hard for the Champions, but that is how it is, You are compared to yourself and if you even remotely similar to the year prior the narrative is that you are not as good. 

Crown had a great musical Run, guard was shaky.

Hard to tell from Boston but there where a couple of miscues musically that might hurt their read to the Judges... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Boston should take guard and overall visual tonight, and compete well in GE or I call BS. They can't touch Crown or SCV in percussion or Brass, but they need the credit where it's deserved.  I hate when the numbers are just handed out to those who everyone knows is good but didn't quite deserve it tonight. 

I have mixed feelings about SCV...maybe that show is OVER my head...absolutely loved Baby last year...just not feeling it ATM...but WOW can they play...no question about that...

Rennick should be reprimanded for his drummers "dut dut duting" so loud that they can be heard over the entire stadium.  At this point in the game the timing should be so ingrained in their  brains that they could do it in their sleeps.  And the same for the battery bouncing up and down like jacks in the box.  No excuse. And what in the **** is the drum major for?

r

ep

Edited by EricS
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

I have mixed feelings about SCV...maybe that show is OVER my head...absolutely loved Baby last year...just not feeling it ATM...but WOW can they play...no question about that...

So much more for them to layer in visually - much more coming from what I hear

• Like 4