DeKalb, IL - Saturday, July 13, 2019

14 minutes ago, MelloNell said:

Santa Clara’s Miss Saigon flag covered almost the whole field.

I’m a dork so I had to check!  The end of that show is amazing (had never seen that)! And I just saw the broadway production like a month ago so knowing the story details make it even better. Good timing.  The flag went exactly from the 25 to the other 25.  Was more than half the vertical sideline to sideline (about 2/3 I’d say).  Impressive.  

Edited by Den8uml

No pressure on that guy...lol...nice tone quality and musicality I thought...thumbs up

The entry of the ensemble after the solo is so lovely too. Ballad is the best part of this show.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

I like the colors Academy has on the field. But the performers in white get lost among the many bright orange bridges scattered about. A lot of corps have distracting props this year, including SCV and Bloo.

This is my favorite "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" this year.  Luscious solo and that baritone ensemble had me melting.

• Like 2

Just now, Den8uml said:

I’m a dork so I had to check!  The end of that show is amazing (had never seen that)!  The flag went exactly from the 25 to the other 25.  Was more than half the vertical sideline to sideline (about 2/3 I’d say).  Impressive.  

I never got to see that show live...it was the last year I marched corps...oh so long ago...

• Like 1

Transition out of the ballad is rather jarring too.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Is there an extra cost with that? I thought I found it, but was not sure...but it wanted me to pay more..$150 a year is already enough I would think...

No extra charge for this. Just enter your credentials into the app and pic marching arts....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, barigirl78 said:

This is my favorite "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" this year.  Luscious solo and that baritone ensemble had me melting.

So, he’ll is heating up again? 😈