DeKalb, IL - Saturday, July 13, 2019

Ah! That was a great close up of that tricky move the sabres do with their feet while on the ground.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

again with the nested quotes going bonkers in DrumScorps.  

Camera blocking guy has got to be someone in the box given the angle of that camera.

Edited by KVG_DC

Mandarins have been my personal fan favorite of the west coast corps the last two seasons. Their guard is excellent, the show grabs you in and doesn’t let go.   Their vibe is great and I can’t take my eyes off them! Well done! 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 2

Flo isn't having any major issues for me.... just a whole bunch of little ones.  UGGH

Some really great moments, and some moments that still need a lot of polishing for Mandarins.  I knew when I first saw this show that it was gonna be an animal for them to clean and that's starting to show a little bit.  Lots of dirt in there, especially musically.  I wouldn't be shocked if PR beat them tonight.  That said, it's just a cleaning game for them.  I think they have one of the better designed shows in the 6 - 12 range.  I don't think it's really at any risk of falling out of the top 12.  Still love it!  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I'm headed to Memphis (figuratively not literally).

1 minute ago, Den8uml said:

Mandarins have been my personal fan favorite of the west coast corps the last two seasons. Their guard is excellent, the show grabs you in and doesn’t let go.   Their vibe is great and I can’t take my eyes off them!

Yeah, I wasn't sold as much as last year out of the gate . But they're building this to be a monster.  Some misses tonight and some cleaning to do and such but they're making smart adjustments.

• Like 1