DeKalb, IL - Saturday, July 13, 2019

2 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Yes, but 2015 wasn't 2019. In 2015, they depicted a Paris shopping spree just a year removed from a top 6 finish. 

A lot of opinions have changed since 2015... 😕

Two years removed*

(They finished 7th in 2014. Actually would have finished 8th that year had it not been for a flat run from BK.)

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Two years removed*

(They finished 7th in 2014. Actually would have finished 8th that year had it not been for a flat run from BK.)

I meant that they had one off year in 2014. They designed the 2015 season one year removed from a top six finish in 2013.

52 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

As we were walking away I looked back and it was a really big crowd.  Just not down low where we were. 

Same here. We were in section D row 6 seats 1&2. Havent sat low in many years and it was great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

Well... Bluecoats were 4 points ahead of Cavaliers and Boston was much closer to them...so yeah. I don't think that's a bold prediction

If Bluecoats are currently in 1st and 4 points ahead of 6th place Cavaliers. That means you have 6 corps separated by 4 points. Would highly doubt there be a 2.5 point difference between the current 5th and 6th place when 6 corps are in the equation.

2 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Very well could be. I am glad that Cavaliers get to play behind them. Maybe they can take advantage of that. 

The schedule I saw have The Cavaliers going on before Boston.