Wildlife in the DCP Habitat - A Field Guide

The Drama Clubber:  This creature departs from DCP with much fanfare when offended. Not being content to simply take a quiet vacation away from DCP, they may make a public request to be "removed from DCP".  The Drama Clubber’s departure is noted by a long post detailing grievances, or may be shorter, but either way it usually can be recognized by many bold upper case letters and exclamation points. Additionally, a common habit of the creature is to ensure that everyone is aware that this departure is forever, that you will never, never see or hear from them again on DCP, like ever.  Oftentimes they may make this announcement several times in the ensuing months to ensure that everyone knows that they have left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

The Drama Clubber:  This creature departs from DCP with much fanfare when offended. Not being content to simply take a quiet vacation away from DCP, they may make a public request to be "removed from DCP".  The Drama Clubber’s departure is noted by a long post detailing grievances, or may be shorter, but either way it usually can be recognized by many bold upper case letters and exclamation points. Additionally, a common habit of the creature is to ensure that everyone is aware that this departure is forever, that you will never, never see or hear from them again on DCP, like ever.  Oftentimes they may make this announcement several times in the ensuing months to ensure that everyone knows that they have left.

Been there, done that, can probably find the post.

On 7/13/2019 at 6:48 PM, Weaklefthand4ever said:

You forgot all the drummers (like me) screaming "wooooooooo" Rick Flair style everytime a battery lays down some super tasty ram. Or saying "#### that's hot!" 

I personally think drummers deserve their own category as posters. We tend to be a little....peculiar.

I do this all the time. The announcer before the show practically begs me to. Plus, I can't help it.

• Like 2

BAN-Hammered - Legendary figures who once roamed DCP with true Strength and bravado. Often pushing pages on topics to 100+ in a single week... But sadly they ventured to close to the Sun and where Zapped out of existence... Legend has it if you listen closely you can hear their ghosts scroll through the pages of DCP as guests to see whats going on.. RIP 👻

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Glenn426 said:

BAN-Hammered - Legendary figures who once roamed DCP with true Strength and bravado. Often pushing pages on topics to 100+ in a single week... But sadly they ventured to close to the Sun and where Zapped out of existence... Legend has it if you listen closely you can hear their ghosts scroll through the pages of DCP as guests to see whats going on.. RIP 👻

Nice! Can we just call them Icarus' for short?

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim does it, too.  It’s drummer reflex syndrome

DRS is a real thing Terri! With real symptons and...stuff.....😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim does it, too.  It’s drummer reflex syndrome. 

i just laugh

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

or their hidden screen names

• Like 1