Wildlife in the DCP Habitat - A Field Guide

53 minutes ago, xandandl said:

The Penalty - an anachronistic mythic amoeba-like creature of legends past who once roamed the earth wreaking panic and fear by its slightest strike or threat of roar. Last major sighting was in Pasadena, California in 2007 although said to roam bus lots and warm-up areas particularly near percussion batteries outside all major stadiums except J. Birney Crum. Now only appears when unicorns, Sasquatch, and  Canadian  drum corps not from Sherbrooke come to DCI. Blue Devils and Crossmen followers claim personal sightings which have moved them deeply. The Audubon Society, Friends of the Sierra, Friends of DCI, Sherlocke Holmes and Inspector Clouseau remain on the constant look out.

Crossmen had some brushes with this not a that long ago. 

On 7/13/2019 at 5:36 PM, Jeff Ream said:

You forgot the ########....not afraid to call people out on their ####

That would be "The Jeff Ream."

A category unto itself. :tongue:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

That would be "The Jeff Ream."

A category unto itself. :tongue:

more than just me. i just use my real name

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

more than just me. i just use my real name

Perhaps everyone in the category can have their very own PR-esque "I am Jeff Ream!" battle cry moment

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

does that include the Will Pitt finale?

Lol. I like Jeff though. And just remember, much like Spartacus, when one drummer falls, another one of us will rise to take his or her place. 

Meanwhile as I type this I'm watching Bluecoats and thinking "Oh hey look! Props! And unlike Phantom they're actually using them! Someone should send this video to Will!" 

See....99% drummers are sarcastic, soul sucking heathens deep down inside. 😊

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever

6 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Perhaps everyone in the category can have their very own PR-esque "I am Jeff Ream!" battle cry moment

well, no it'd be more like "Don't be stupid you moron" ($1 to Ben Stern)

3 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Lol. I like Jeff though. And just remember, much like Spartacus, when one drummer falls, another one of us will rise to take his or her place. 

Meanwhile as I type this I'm watching Bluecoats and thinking "Oh hey look! Props! And unlike Phantom they're actually using them! Someone should send this video to Will!" 

See....99% drummers are sarcastic, soul sucking heathens deep down inside. 😊

99.9%

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2019 at 2:50 PM, kkrepps said:

Staff pack: These pack animals swoop in and surround their favorite prey (spectators) just prior to a performance. They are notable for their matching lanyard badges and wireless headsets. They quickly overwhelm their prey with distracting noises and obstructing gestures, oftentimes driving the spectator away to forage for food. 

Highjacker: The person who doesn't actually read the OP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2