Future touring routes

I have never been to the Rose Bowl.  The booing would have happened in ANY stadium.  Hopkins was the target not the corps.  your whataboutism isn't going to work on me anyway so don't even bother.  Booing at a drum corps show is not cool.  PERIOD!  I am sure you will somehow conflate that into being only BD fans though I am sure.

I was at the Rose Bowl too and at one point Hop did mock the crowd with a gesture.  That set off the audience even more.  The booing was still undeserved though.  I guess we all have selective memories and some East Coast fans on here still bring it up like it was only the fans who are to blame.  Hop did make a gesture though and I have other's in my party who still remember that night vividly.  

19 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I was at the Rose Bowl too and at one point Hop did mock the crowd with a gesture.  That set off the audience even more.  The booing was still undeserved though.  I guess we all have selective memories and some East Coast fans on here still bring it up like it was only the fans who are to blame.  Hop did make a gesture though and I have other's in my party who still remember that night vividly.  

Who is Hop?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

You forget the Rose Bowl in 2007 before and after Cadets left the field due to the absence of hashmarks. California homers were not quiet.

or Hop haters. that was a bipartisan boo fest that night

2 hours ago, flammaster said:

Southern CA is not Northern CA.  I was there at Stanford.  They got beat and then they cried.  I see the same thing with their football team and their hockey team.  Real sore losers. Their fans are the worst.  The members had nothing to do with that though.  The Rose Bowl thing was everything George Hopkins deserved but not their members.  bad behavior at shows is not good either way..  I don't know if it's an east coast thing but it's not cool.  They are not millionaires. Don't boo them!  Yea that wasn't cool either.  It had nothing to do with the scores though and Hoppy really did bring it on himself but still should not have happened.

are you always this angry about everything? Do you need a hug?

2 hours ago, flammaster said:

Southern CA is not Northern CA.  I was there at Stanford.  They got beat and then they cried.  I see the same thing with their football team and their hockey team.  Real sore losers. Their fans are the worst.  The members had nothing to do with that though.  The Rose Bowl thing was everything George Hopkins deserved but not their members.  bad behavior at shows is not good either way..  I don't know if it's an east coast thing but it's not cool.  They are not millionaires. Don't boo them!  Yea that wasn't cool either.  It had nothing to do with the scores though and Hoppy really did bring it on himself but still should not have happened.

in the theater in which i watched in PA, 88 minutes from Allentown, the crowd booed when he bowed.

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

leave Michael Boo out of this.

Never. it's my lifes goal to leave him flustered

4 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I’m telling mom!  WaaaaAAAAaaaaaaa. 

MoOoOooooommy they are dying things I disagree with. Whaaa aaahh ahhh ahhh

in English please?