DCI Southwestern Championship (San Antonio) - Saturday, July 20, 2019

Just now, MusicManNJ said:

You missed my point. If you read what I was responding to you would see I was being sarcastic.

I was literally about to ask if you were REALLY questioning the great Saucedo...Lmao.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Have a great time!  Wave at the camera!  😂

I'm trying to keep a low profile lol. Don't be suprised if The Cadets sub me in as the Queen, or I storm the field on Goliath stilts. Wouldn't even need a slingshot to see that fall.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MusicManNJ said:

You missed my point. If you read what I was responding to you would see I was being sarcastic.

OK, sorry - it's sometimes difficult to tell when members are serious or joking. My mistake but these guys are pros and we all want no complaints about unqualified people judging the shows.

I'm going to buy a Crown and Bloo show shirt for sure, I'm was thinking one more but I'm not sure who yet.

• Like 2

Just now, Rich Cline said:

OK, sorry - it's sometimes difficult to tell when members are serious or joking. My mistake but these guys are pros and we all want no complaints about unqualified people judging the shows.

Understood... I was responding to someone making just that type of statement. Jay and Richard are absolute pros! Enjoy the show!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, craiga said:

In some circles, the simple fact of my decades long support for Boston seems to be enough.  :unsure:

It’s your corps.  Your devotion is admirable. I’m an orphan whose corps have been gone for decades.  I adopt them now.  

• Like 2