DCI Southwestern Championship (San Antonio) - Saturday, July 20, 2019

1 minute ago, MikeZ said:

I have only seen Colt Cadets this season of the 3 you mentioned. The Compass kids are older and performing a more complicated musical book...and performing it well. It’s not a knock on Colt Cadets, they do a great job filling their niche. The Colt Cadets could not do what Compass just did.

OK, but Compass' show is shorter (under time even for Open Class) and their field coverage is less, no?

Guardians' show is still very dirty, and they still have a closer to add, but I quite like it.

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Alright. Imma just sit back for the rest of the day. I will do my review tomorrow.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Finally got connected to Flo via FireTV.  Samsung TV browser not working this season for some reason.  Gonna fix my traditional Stouffer's Lasagna for the supper break and just sittin' back in my recliner enjoying Drum Corps.

3 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

OK, but Compass' show is shorter (under time even for Open Class) and their field coverage is less, no?

Of course it is. I'm saying if that group and staff started in November putting together an open class show, they would be in finals. Compass was closer to Guardians musically then they were to Colt Cadets.

Z

• Thanks 1