DCI Southwestern Championship (San Antonio) - Saturday, July 20, 2019

1 minute ago, Prtzdle said:

I am watching the high cam and haven't one ad yet in my broadcast. I must say, this is my very best Flo experience to date (*knocks on wood). Got Amazon Fire Stick 4k during Prime Days and the stream has been great. Wonder why no ad's though...not that I am complaining 

Right before PC's big opening hit, FireTV decided I wasn't watching anything important and dropped the feed.  Sheeessh!  Luckily, I didn't have to sign back in.

• Sad 1

Again the guard skirt/pants make for Gumby legs that are strangely compelling to watch. They do a fantastic job with movement as they're pretty uniform from performer to performer.  

• Like 1

I know a lot of people liked the La La Land show last year, but this is so much better.  Best show I've liked from them since they did the train show The Union.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Again the guard skirt/pants make for Gumby legs that are strangely compelling to watch. They do a fantastic job with movement as they're pretty uniform from performer to performer.  

They remind me of Garfield 1987. Creme colored skirts.

Edited by garfield

Sweet trumpet solo!

• Like 1