DCI Southwestern Championship (San Antonio) - Saturday, July 20, 2019

So, I'm not the only here who feels PC was a noticeable step up so far!?!   Great performace

• Like 2

Wow PC!   Cleaned up a lot and such great energy!  This show is going places.

• Like 2

Woot!!! Awesome Pacific Crest!!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I love every single thing about Pacific Crest.  Improve that much again going into next year?   Top 14.  And after that?   Who knows.   First corps to really keep me for the whole show today.   

Same here!! Top to bottom that show worked for me

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I love every single thing about Pacific Crest.  Improve that much again going into next year?   Top 14.  And after that?   Who knows.   First corps to really keep me for the whole show today.   

Wow!  That's a big statement!

Design, baby.  Design.  

• Like 1

Best corps to come out of PC in a while! Design, staff, to the MM. All are killing it this year! 

Proud alum for sure!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

If they're going to have straight tarps and if they're going to put MM's in a straight line on them, the line has to be straight.

That needs to be cleaned.  The tarps create exposure if the line isn't straight.  I can't help to think the addition of the tarp triangle is so spanking new they've not thought it through fully.

• Like 1

I can't put into words how impressed I was with Pacific Crest. I loved them the last two seasons, and I've loved what I've seen on bootlegged videos this year, but what a difference seeing that show on high cam in a stadium, professionally recorded!!!! WHAT A SHOW. And what a talented corps! Totally on board with everything they're doing!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1