DCI Southwestern Championship (San Antonio) - Saturday, July 20, 2019

1 minute ago, garfield said:

OK, rotating box thingies are really cool, even if they're hiding crap.

The end of the opener was cool, I'll give you that. That one remained unchanged I think. It's earlier in the opener where it looks like they added even more, unless I'm mistaken. I remember the opener being much more subdued visually up until the end.

1 minute ago, garfield said:

Ankle-knee looks cool in black shoes and creme pants.

Yeah, they've got some moments where they're really figuring out how to use those uniforms for effect, but some others that, um do something else.  The rotating box drill in the opener  is a thrill to watch

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 1

They do seem to have some stick out issues with the brass today. A few too many heroes.  Bringing hype energy is great but it's starting to tear apart their cohesion.  

Locked the logo set for the false ending though.   They do need to tone down the amount of gap they put there and drop the DM bow I think.  It feels a bit too forced now that you know it's coming.   And the drill and music for the actual closer is so nice, having too much of 'false ending' detracts from that.  

• Like 2

Yeah....this show really appeals to me. Thank you Scouts! 

• Like 2