El Dorado, KS - Monday, JUly 15, 2019

5 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Spread at the top is actually a lot smaller than I expected, same as the last time they met in Cali I believe. Tomorrow is gonna be tight   

Also 7 - 11 might turn out to be a cluster f......ight.  I love the tight scores!  

It’s exciting 

i do like how the judges are calling it as they see it in each caption!

This is Blue Knights first time to beat Cadets EVER! Wow- only one corps BK has never beaten in DCI- The Blue Devils! Way to go BK, I Go On!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

I do not believe BK has ever scored higher than The Cadets in head to head competition until tonite ??? 

@CorpsScores: Per @DCI tonight is the first time Blue Knights have ever outscored The Cadets. https://t.co/dTzkjQNTSV

m.twitter.com/CorpsScores

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I had said that 7-10 will be very interesting.  Now I know it will be. BK is very good. 

But it looks like 7-11 now that Mandarins leapfrogged Crossmen tonight. That puts BK, BS, Cadets, Mandarins, and Xmen all in a similar tier, with Phantom not far behind that. 

Edited by brassboy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

But it looks like 7-11 now that Mandarins leapfrogged Crossmen tonight. That puts BK, BS, Cadets, Mandarins, and Xmen all in a similar tier, with Phantom not far behind that. 

Oh yes I like that too. I’m so happy for BK. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

I expect this corps will separate out... but right now they are extremely close. I've personally got BK and BS 7-9, Cadets 7-11, and Mandarins and Xmen 9-11. Cadets design tweaks will put them either battling with BK and BS, or Crossmen and Mandarins.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soccerguy315 said:

I expect this corps will separate out... but right now they are extremely close. I've personally got BK and BS 7-9, Cadets 7-11, and Mandarins and Xmen 9-11. Cadets design tweaks will put them either battling with BK and BS, or Crossmen and Mandarins.

Cadets artistic direction is not going to help them down this stretch of the season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1