Murfreesboro Tickets (2 sets) For Sale

Whiskey

Work related issues are preventing me from attending this event.  I have 2 sets (4 tickets) available.  My family was going to attend with me but alas my loss is your gain. 

Both of these sets of tickets are transferrable via Ticketmaster.  I can also Priority Mail you a printed copy of the tickets.  

Section 303 - Club Section (Great for visual and nicer seats - middle section near the 50)
Row 8
Seats 21 and 22

Selling at cost $69/ticket.  $138 for the pair.  Will not split and sell single seats.  $7 for shipping.  $145 total.  

Section 1RR (Blast section for music - middle section near the 50)
Row 2
Seats 8 and 9 

Selling at cost $59/ticket.  $118 for the pair.  Will not split and sell single seats.  $7 shipping.  $125 total.  

Can do Zelle or Paypal.  

4 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Work related issues are preventing me from attending this event.  I have 2 sets (4 tickets) available.  My family was going to attend with me but alas my loss is your gain. 

Both of these sets of tickets are transferrable via Ticketmaster.  I can also Priority Mail you a printed copy of the tickets.  

Section 303 - Club Section (Great for visual and nicer seats - middle section near the 50)
Row 8
Seats 21 and 22

Selling at cost $69/ticket.  $138 for the pair.  Will not split and sell single seats.  $7 for shipping.  $145 total.  

Section 1RR (Blast section for music - middle section near the 50)
Row 2
Seats 8 and 9 

Selling at cost $59/ticket.  $118 for the pair.  Will not split and sell single seats.  $7 shipping.  $125 total.  

Can do Zelle or Paypal.  

One set gone.  One more set available.  

On 7/15/2019 at 1:04 PM, Whiskey said:

Row 8
Seats 21 and 22

Reg. cost was  $69/ticket.  Will sell for $110 for the pair.  Will not split and sell single seats.

Can do Zelle or Paypal.  

I have one more set available.  I will now take $110 for the pair.  These are direct transfer tickets from Ticketmaster so you will get them immediately once the transaction is complete to print at home.