Broken Arrow, OK - Tuesday, July 16, 2019

so it looks like some visual judges had issues with Vanguard's comp...wonder if due to the tarps? BD getting book love in visual, not in performance...SCV getting a lot of 4s in ordinals.....Bloo wins guard.... interesting

Just now, mfrontz47 said:

Is there anything to be worried about with Bloo's percussion? 

ask Crown 2013

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

BD 4th in brass!  The rep ordinals for BD in Visual are probably scary to the corps above them.

• Like 2

Happy for Bloo, but I still think BD has a great shot at catching up with them. For proof, look at the subcaptions for Visual. BD took all Content subcaptions, while Bloo took all Achievement subcaptions. If there's any one area that could ultimately prove to be Bloo's Kryptonite down the stretch, look no further.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Congratulations to the Bluecoats, and Congratulations to my Devils. It’s going to be a wild ride to Indy.

BAC is like a dog on the mailman’s behind to Crown, and Blue Stars are right there with Cadets. Sad to say as much as I love ❤️ the Cavaliers they like Crown and BAC will not medal this season. 

• Like 4