Broken Arrow, OK - Tuesday, July 16, 2019

1 minute ago, dureau said:

Ladies and Gentlemen you just  saw the judges do what they always do and spread them out into positions based on what they think the spread should be at this point in the season. It always makes me lose faith in the judging.

Or you don't understand math

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Reed said:

BD 4th in brass!  The rep ordinals for BD in Visual are probably scary to the corps above them.

I agree with those scores too. The show is still controlling BD in some areas at this point but if they can clean...watch out.  This may be the year they regret using their own System Blue equipment.  With GE close between the two, it may be a two-horse race and who can clean.  

5 minutes ago, dureau said:

Ladies and Gentlemen you just  saw the judges do what they always do and spread them out into positions based on what they think the spread should be at this point in the season. It always makes me lose faith in the judging.

really? because i wasn't a math major (for long), but it seems fairly all over the place. i guess it's not impossible, but it's difficult for me to buy into a coordinated effort

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, dureau said:

I see judges judging their sheet and the show of the day, which is why no one is 1st across the board

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Statement show for Bluecoats. First in GE, Brass, Guard, Music.  Honestly don’t see how anyone beats them this year.

If BD does, it will be because of their visual score because I dont see them topping bloo the rest of the season musically and GE is pretty even for now

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Wow this recap is very telling. 

BD is 1st in content for every visual category, just need to CLEAN

Meanwhile Bloo is outperforming their book in Visual Analysis AND Guard. 

Prosperie has BD right behind SCV in percussion and there's a huge spread between their brass content and achievement. 

BD is only matching their book in GE2, meanwhile Bloo is performing to or outperforming their book in 4 different captions

I like it. 

I’ve seen different instances already this season where a subcaption has outperformed (other corps). It seems awfully early to have a consistently higher achievement score unless you’re planning a ton of changes for no reason. 

Congrats Bloooooooooo but also congrats Bluuuuuee smoke! 

BD your in a good place, seem partially rough run esp for color guard tonight.. But it's very obvious you have a lot more to achieve. And YES time to increase spread from Vanguard and going upwards aiming for your next target lol. As i said begore Slowly but surely. I am enjoying watching you strive and working hard so diligently.

Awesome night, Awesome season, Awesome shows from all groups.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, c.l. said:

I’ve seen different instances already this season where a subcaption has outperformed (other corps). It seems awfully early to have a consistently higher achievement score unless you’re planning a ton of changes for no reason. 

Bluecoats don’t make changes for “no reason.”

• Like 3