Broken Arrow, OK - Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sorry about last night. I tried to (Periscope) but I was in a cellphone dead zone there. I also tried to use my buddy Irving as a HOTSPOT but to no avail.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, pbeau said:

Bloo saved the big surprise for opening night when the introduced a show that almost no one knew about.
I believe it was so well crafted from the start it needs no changes.

The Beatles concept was actually leaked about a month before the premiere

But the show itself was indeed a surprise 

1 hour ago, pbeau said:

Prosperie has been tough on BAC percussion twice this year. I have to believe they are better than the 6.8 they received last night.

Last two percussion scores with 2nd one for last night.   BC  17.4--17.65.  CAV  16.8--17.00  SCV  17.1--17.9   CC 16.8--17.5  BD (7/10 UT) 17.1--17.75  CAD  16.8--17.2  BAC 17.1--16.8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4LPkmGO5Cc

Don't know if 10 snares help, GE/Visuals, or hurt execution because of 1 or 2 more snares than what's normal.

Edited by Ghost

1 hour ago, boxingfred said:

Sorry about last night. I tried to (Periscope) but I was in a cellphone dead zone there. I also tried to use my buddy Irving as a HOTSPOT but to no avail.

hence the issues Flo had 2 years ago, and why no live stream

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Last two percussion scores with 2nd one for last night.   BC  17.4--17.65.  CAV  16.8--17.00  SCV  17.1--17.9   CC 16.8--17.5  BD (7/10 UT) 17.1--17.75  CAD  16.8--17.2  BAC 17.1--16.8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4LPkmGO5Cc

Don't know if 10 snares help, GE/Visuals, or hurt execution because of 1 or 2 more snares than what's normal.

different judge, different day...could have been a rough show...contest dynamics with all the dogs in that hunt.....it's not like Crossmen 02 where they stayed at 84 for a month

2 hours ago, chris ncsu said:

I heard you every time you said it previously, Jeff 🙂  It's still something I've noticed before, maybe it's just me!  When did they start allowing go-backs?

at least 4 years ago.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

never count anyone out especially since we havent  had a major regional yes. it's probably an outlier but 2008 will always be my study in it aint over until it's over

I do think that it seems harder to move up from 4-6 now. The corps at 5 and 6 are stealing points. There are only so many places to go and now with six destination corps, it’s progress by very small increments—and time isn’t on your side.

14 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I agree with you for every year since 2014 except this year. Just not my cup of tea 

Completely agree. I've never really been much of a Beatles fan. But you can't deny their clean show. Though, I still think Ghostlight is a better concept.