Broken Arrow, OK - Tuesday, July 16, 2019

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Chuck Norris. There were no survivors, and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Fran Haring said:

Same here!!  Excited, and worried about LSU. Then again, they usually make several teams worry.  LOL.

One upside to me no longer being involved with the DCA championship Labor Day weekend is I can now binge-watch college football that weekend!!!

That is very true and I am also hoping they work their magic like they did last year against Oklahoma.

Woo! I usually take that Saturday off each year, invite a bunch of friends over, make junk food (pizza, wings, queso, chips), hook up 3 or 4 TVs in my living room and have different games on each screen. It is awesome

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

That is very true and I am also hoping they work their magic like they did last year against Oklahoma.

Woo! I usually take that Saturday off each year, invite a bunch of friends over, make junk food (pizza, wings, queso, chips), hook up 3 or 4 TVs in my living room and have different games on each screen. It is awesome

And I’m stuck watching Cal Bears and Stanford 

Edited by Poppycock

11 minutes ago, crownisking said:

I mean don’t get me wrong, I think they have a pretty decent shot at making finals. It’s the second part of that statement that I struggle with. 

I mean,  I can't think of a better 11th place show.

2 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Chuck Norris ordered a big mac at Burger King and got one. 

• Haha 2