Broken Arrow, OK - Tuesday, July 16, 2019

9 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

They could do a tag of "Her Majesty" like The Beatles do on Abbey Road.

Or they could stretch out "The End" prior to the end they have in place.

Bloo saved the big surprise for opening night when the introduced a show that almost no one knew about.
I believe it was so well crafted from the start it needs no changes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

They are. 

So excited about the Bluecoats! Absolutely love the 2019 Bluecoats. I don't have to try and like their show...it just happens! Wish all corps would follow suit and stop with the stupid storyline based shows. Hopefully, some day the Cadets will get a design team that is the caliber of the Bluecoats. It is interesting to note how many on Bluecoats team are former Cadets though.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, chris ncsu said:

Anecdotally (from what I remember), scores can bemore separated at TOC shows than at other shows (esp. regionals) where performance order more closely follows current placement. But, here the presumed Top 3 performed last, sooo.... Dunno!

judges can go back and adjust numbers, so performance order means nothing

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

judges can go back and adjust numbers, so performance order means nothing

I heard you every time you said it previously, Jeff 🙂  It's still something I've noticed before, maybe it's just me!  When did they start allowing go-backs?

Just now, dans said:

It is interesting to note how many on Bluecoats team are former Cadets though.

Insecure narcissistic people have a tendency to run off those who may get more attention than they. But yes many former Cadets moved on to other organizations who would give them the opportunity to shine. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I said this when people were saying BAC to medal and possibly win but tonight's scores confirmed it. The captions that came from Cadets and Crown are still performing at the level they were at. Mcnutt and Gino are amazing but still putting out a 5th placeish line and Crown guard that came over still killing it. Crown/BAC will be interesting to watch. And cadets perc still putting solid numbers to push that music score up. 

Prosperie has been tough on BAC percussion twice this year. I have to believe they are better than the 6.8 they received last night.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Insecure narcissistic people have a tendency to run off those who may get more attention than they. But yes many former Cadets moved on to other organizations who would give them the opportunity to shine. 

I wonder how long it will take the Cadets to erase the stigma of Hopkins?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pbeau said:

Prosperie has been tough on BAC percussion twice this year. I have to believe they are better than the 6.8 they received last night.

it is a tough book, and the 10 snares is a monster to clean. If they can get it clean, Jeff will give it up

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

never count anyone out especially since we havent  had a major regional yes. it's probably an outlier but 2008 will always be my study in it aint over until it's over

or 15