How do the Cadets right the ship?

Just now, George Dixon said:

Steal Jeff back. More likely and a bigger impact. 

bxAKI9S.gif

In any case, I'd still go with Gino first. His influence is difficult to quantify... it stretches beyond just brass performance.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jeffmolnar said:

bxAKI9S.gif

In any case, I'd still go with Gino first. His influence is difficult to quantify... it stretches beyond just brass performance.

Eh. I’m sure he’s fantastic- just ask him. 

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Algernon said:

Only one way to turn this corps around. Bring in someone with big picture success and a personality strong enough to work with big names and develop new ones.

Someone who is steeped in tradition and has an eye on the future!

Michael Cesario, it's time to go home.

I'm not entirely sure that bringing back someone who lived in the same house as Hopkins during the mid-80's is the best course of action right now.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Daave said:

Naw....... screw it.  Come hang out with Troop and Scouts.  The water's fine.  

The troop sure do have a fantastic vocal following at Semis. The big flag comes out. Good times are had. My mom loves the Troop.

The Cavaliers appeared to dropping like it's hot from 2012-2015.  They placed 8,7,6,9.

They haven't quite made it back to medaling but they are doing well.

Santa Clara was behind from 05-10 buy they just climbed back up and won last year.

I went into the season expecting the Cadets to be in the 7-9 bracket with 2 corps in Blue. That's exactly where they are. Don't they have a lead over Blue Stars consistently anyway?

BK has a great show and many posters are all but saying OMG WE LOST TO THEM! I didn't fact check but I am pretty sure the only other corps that BK never beat is BD (SCV could be in that group too as their placement seemed to be high when SCV was higher and when SCV was low BK was lower). It's like suddenly they lose to BK and then the sky is falling.

They need a show design team that can come up with something creative and fun and the corps atmosphere needs to be positive and nurturing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

The Cavaliers appeared to dropping like it's hot from 2012-2015.  They placed 8,7,6,9.

They haven't quite made it back to medaling but they are doing well.

Santa Clara was behind from 05-10 buy they just climbed back up and won last year.

I went into the season expecting the Cadets to be in the 7-9 bracket with 2 corps in Blue. That's exactly where they are. Don't they have a lead over Blue Stars consistently anyway?

BK has a great show and many posters are all but saying OMG WE LOST TO THEM! I didn't fact check but I am pretty sure the only other corps that BK never beat is BD (SCV could be in that group too as their placement seemed to be high when SCV was higher and when SCV was low BK was lower). It's like suddenly they lose to BK and then the sky is falling.

They need a show design team that can come up with something creative and fun and the corps atmosphere needs to be positive and nurturing.

Learned the hard way back in the late 80's how it feels to have the Blue Knights jump up and get ya. 

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

No, his first name is George

George?... George who?