How do the Cadets right the ship?

Just now, Cappybara said:

You seem to be mistaken.

Ok then we can both let it go and leave my original comment to the person to whom I was responding. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

This is such a ridiculous statement. Punish Tom because of the actions of his boss at the time? So if you had a friend who committed a crime, should you also be held to blame because you were friends with him? 

I didn't say that. I'm pretty sure he'd be doing just fine if he wasn't at The Cadets.

Just now, Minimaster said:

I didn't say that. I'm pretty sure he'd be doing just fine if he wasn't at The Cadets.

So what were you saying? 

3 minutes ago, StuStu said:

Just when I think DCP might finally be a decent place someone comes along and reminds me it is, in fact, a sewer.

Probably need an IP address cross-check on this account, huh? 

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

The Cavaliers appeared to dropping like it's hot from 2012-2015.  They placed 8,7,6,9.

They haven't quite made it back to medaling but they are doing well.

Santa Clara was behind from 05-10 buy they just climbed back up and won last year.

I went into the season expecting the Cadets to be in the 7-9 bracket with 2 corps in Blue. That's exactly where they are. Don't they have a lead over Blue Stars consistently anyway?

BK has a great show and many posters are all but saying OMG WE LOST TO THEM! I didn't fact check but I am pretty sure the only other corps that BK never beat is BD (SCV could be in that group too as their placement seemed to be high when SCV was higher and when SCV was low BK was lower). It's like suddenly they lose to BK and then the sky is falling.

They need a show design team that can come up with something creative and fun and the corps atmosphere needs to be positive and nurturing.

yup

2 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

There’s nothing fundamentally wrong here. The show design this year is better than last years. They are doing what they need to do. IF they ever return to the top 3 it is going to take many many years if not a decade or more. We’ll see but it’s not as easy to move up as it used to be (BAC 2016 to 2017 is likely never to happen again).

true...Bluecoats first made the top 6 in what 2002? didn't medal til 10, win til 16?

2 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well I am. People underestimate the power Gino has to motivate. I mean just listen to Boston. They are doing incredibly well. He came to us in 2000 and change the vibe of the entire corps. I would LOVE for Cadets to have Gino back, but I don't see that happening as it looks as though he is happy with Boston. I am happy for him. 

This is such a ridiculous statement. Punish Tom because of the actions of his boss at the time? So if you had a friend who committed a crime, should you also be held to blame because you were friends with him? 

well sadly the director of C2 was ousted because his daughter was dating Hopkins. So it does happen

13 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Why would they need to do that? 

They don't need to do anything.

They might want to avoid anyone who had association with Hop just to avoid any potential controversey.