How do the Cadets right the ship?

2 minutes ago, dans said:

Good for you for sticking up for yourself! This place is getting more like RAMD by the day! There are a few reasons why that I won't discuss.

Couldn't agree more. I thought we were all suppose to be one big family that shares a common activity and enjoys sharing our views in an open non-judgmental forum. Instead, it seems like everyone is in attack mode. What's up?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, dans said:

You are one of the nicest people on this site. You don't come across as a know it all and you don't belittle people for their opinions.

There’s a lot I don’t know but I’m always willing to learn.   I think that’s the best way to live. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

good news is their list changes daily...like a womans mind

(ducks)

My list changes daily depending on the people who write something that gives me this expression 

tenor.gif

Up next, on the DCP nightly news:

DCPer calls out DCPer with regards to her defense of her generation, while subject continues to post on DCP with an avatar of one of the activity's most progressive corps.

I'm not going to go back and read 20 pages, but I feel like I've missed a party. Are we still talking about the Cadets? 🙂

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Oh theres one or two people on my "list" but you're certainly not one of them 🙂 

Just making an observation, just comes off a tad dramatic. 

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

You’ve moved on to me now?  

Women change their minds all the time.  Maybe you don’t have much interaction with them. 

I didn’t know I needed your permission about where to move about on the site. 

Cappybara has become more of a troll nowadays. 

7 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

DCPer calls out DCPer with regards to her defense of her generation, while subject continues to post on DCP with an avatar of one of the activity's most progressive corps.

I'm not going to go back and read 20 pages, but I feel like I've missed a party. Are we still talking about the Cadets? 🙂

Not sure you read any of this exchange 

6 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

Not talking about the Cadets.....conversation went off on the usual sidetrack. Getting back to the topic at hand ...... The Cadets

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Some may say he gets like this each season at about this time because he can't march/be choreographed/whatever or go to championships. Be patient with him. It's a culture thing.

I can understand that but he should still be mature enough not to be snarky to one of the most liked and admired posters on here. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

I can understand that but he should still be mature enough not to be snarky to one of the most liked and admired posters on here. 

and there is a difference, and a maturity, between humor and being snarky. Maybe today's just not his day, that's all.

• Like 4