New Endings

45 minutes ago, mboogey73 said:

One of my favorite "new ending" stories is what Star did in 1991.  They literally separated the corps into groups and told them to run around as much as they could as long as they hit their final set, which was the cross. 

George didn’t need no stinkin computer.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mboogey73 said:

One of my favorite "new ending" stories is what Star did in 1991.  It wasn't finals week, but sometime in August they decided to change the closing sets.  They literally separated the corps into groups and told them to run around as much as they could as long as they hit their final set, which was the cross.  They did a million run throughs trying to get it right before they got it. 

It wasn’t quite that chaotic, but pretty close. George actually guided the small groups with the DM following George to write down what he was doing. As I recall George called the the corps together about 10:00 or 11:00pm and by about 2:00am they had the cross to cross done (with some bumps and bruises along the way).

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

4 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

It wasn’t quite that chaotic, but pretty close. George actually guided the small groups with the DM following George to write down what he was doing. As I recall George called the the corps together about 10:00 or 11:00pm and by about 2:00am they had the cross to cross done (with some bumps and bruises along the way).

Then, it was performed for the first time at the BAC home show.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

and they were supposed to do it at half tempo but instead "oops" ran it at full speed the first time - BAM!

• Like 1