Denton, TX - Thursday, July 18, 2019

SCV holding serve tonight. Crown will always be able to hold their own in Brass and MA, but have a hard climb to catch top 3 right now. Anything is possible, but no different than SCV catching fire and passing the Blue teams in the same fashion. Heckuva collection of corps this year! EVERYONE has upped their game and all of these kids are incredible!!

• Like 3

Awesome score Cavies! Hoping they’ll catch Boston. Great job Cadets coming back ahead of BK, let’s see if we can stay that way. On the other hand, I wouldn’t be mad at BK ranking 7th this year. The whole top 12 drumlines are unreal... I would like to see Crowns percussion scores rise a bit...I don’t envy those percussion judges. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

Awesome score Cavies! Hoping they’ll catch Boston. Great job Cadets coming back ahead of BK, let’s see if we can stay that way. On the other hand, I wouldn’t be mad at BK ranking 7th this year. The whole top 12 drumlines are unreal... I would like to see Crowns percussion scores rise a bit...I don’t envy those percussion judges. 

Especially now that they're unfortunately confined to the sideline and can't fully catch all the small details in every corps' book in the battery 

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Especially now that they're unfortunately confined to the sideline and can't fully catch all the small details in every corps' book in the battery 

Exactly, they might as well go judge the lots LOL

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Wow, go Cadets percussion!

Garfield's snare line and drum line are outstanding. Year after year, the Cadets drum line plays the most difficult book cleanly. My favorite snare line almost every year.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

Garfield's snare line and drum line are outstanding. Year after year, the Cadets drum line plays the most difficult book cleanly. My favorite snare line almost every year.

The judges seem to be seeing it that way too.