Flo S#cks, For everyone. Period. Unless you are the only person watching.. Ever..

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

while i agree Memphis was a disaster, they were also dealing with weather that night, the edge of a tropical storm. i'll cut a tiny bit of slack on that. When the show is in perfect weather? Not so much.

Flo in the past got savaged for coverage on other events too. So I don't think it's necessarily a DCI issue.

There were 0 effects from the tropical storm there in Memphis that was causing anything. The people in Alexandria or Monroe Louisiana are laughing at the thought of Memphis being on the edge of a tropical storm. :lol:

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

No it wouldn't grow. it didnt grow when it was available.

Ok if you say so. :master:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i have been brutal to Flo for many things over the years. Coverage has been better, sound issues this year are a lot better ( commercials aren't louder than the corps anymore). They do need to figure out mic placement in this world of amps, and they do need to get more input from corps as the season goes to get better camera work. But they have gotten better, and so far this year, I have had fewer freezes, using the same technology I have since they started carrying it.

Customer service, well......that still needs work

i used the fire TV app last week...i really liked it. i think using a web browser does enter more issues with so many plugins asking for memory and bandwidth. however, i will reserve praise until after the season (watching finals at home this year after a 2+week France vacation...and all the $$$ spent on the St Louis Blues successful cup run). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Oh no no no honey what is you doing?? That service was terrible. Crashed so many times and you couldn't get on. 

sorry...I had next to zero issues with the previous service. Flo is a joke compared to the other service. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, E3D said:

There were 0 effects from the tropical storm there in Memphis that was causing anything. The people in Alexandria or Monroe Louisiana are laughing at the thought of Memphis being on the edge of a tropical storm. :lol:

the rain that delayed everything was from the edge of the storm. this was said by several people at the event. 

3 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

i used the fire TV app last week...i really liked it. i think using a web browser does enter more issues with so many plugins asking for memory and bandwidth. however, i will reserve praise until after the season (watching finals at home this year after a 2+week France vacation...and all the $$$ spent on the St Louis Blues successful cup run). 

I previously used Chrome on a Windows 7 platform as recommended by Flo which buffered a lot. Tried Firefox last night and only buffered once but like you will reserve final judgment after more tests.

10 minutes ago, E3D said:

Ok if you say so. :master:

if it grew....where's the numbers? who wanted the older content? Fans already here.

Just now, Rich Cline said:

I previously used Chrome on a Windows 7 platform as recommended by Flo which buffered a lot. Tried Firefox last night and only buffered once but like you will reserve final judgment after more tests.

oh i had serious issues on Firefox, even plugged right in. the issues have reduced greatly with Chrome. 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

oh i had serious issues on Firefox, even plugged right in. the issues have reduced greatly with Chrome. 

Maybe it's something we don't have control over and it's part of the authorization to watch the stream. Trying different things. No other apps running and defragged system before watching.

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

the rain that delayed everything was from the edge of the storm. this was said by several people at the event. 

Not 

That was thunderstorms. Places have thunderstorms it happens but trying to blame it on a tropical storm that was not even close is a laugh. The show was on Sat , the storm was HERE on SUN at 4pm . 

The edge of what you say? Just because someone at the show says it does not make it true. 

0_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

• Like 1