Flo S#cks, For everyone. Period. Unless you are the only person watching.. Ever..

So for anyone Wondering, I have purchased a FIre Stick and am hoping for that Utopian FLO Experience this week that many of you claim to have.. 

Happy DCI week everyone.. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

So for anyone Wondering, I have purchased a FIre Stick and am hoping for that Utopian FLO Experience this week that many of you claim to have.. 

I have a Firestick, and it's not always the greatest watch experience, but it's always better than using a computer. I never had problems out of my Roku either.

7 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

from what we read here it makes a difference. 

ATL I had better service on my cell phone using the browser - Google - I don't have an Iphone so can't use the app. 

2 hours ago, Fracker said:

After tonight I can't imagine anyone defending Flomarching.

hands down the worst Flo experience in 2 years tonight. I watched all 25 corps yesterday and zero issues

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I contacted DCI about the ongoing issues with FloMarching after DCI Memphis and received the following response.

”We do not believe that this particular issue is systemic.  Live internet broadcasts travel over networks that are outside of a broadcasters control, and these routes may or may not experience issues that could result in occasional interruptions.  We apologize on behalf of FloMarching for any downtime you may have experienced.”

There has to be some way we can improve on this.  I would even be willing to pay more if it meant having a consistent stream if that is possible. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

hands down the worst Flo experience in 2 years tonight. I watched all 25 corps yesterday and zero issues

2 freezes that I noticed. Both as corps were setting up and had that end zone shot. Hard to tell that way that nothing was moving. One was Cadets and switched cameras and back in. Other 2 corps to go but was going to bed anyway (didn’t watch whole show)

bunch of stutters here and there but not that major....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

5 hours ago, HouserCD said:

I contacted DCI about the ongoing issues with FloMarching after DCI Memphis and received the following response.

”We do not believe that this particular issue is systemic.  Live internet broadcasts travel over networks that are outside of a broadcasters control, and these routes may or may not experience issues that could result in occasional interruptions.  We apologize on behalf of FloMarching for any downtime you may have experienced.”

I’m sorry but this is just BS. Only part of the experience is “the last mile” of a feed. Literally everything else is in fact in the hands and pocketbook of the initiator. The bit depth and server capacity of the sender is what determines quality and consistency. FLO in fact does not provide professional levels of either.

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1