Flo S#cks, For everyone. Period. Unless you are the only person watching.. Ever..

12 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

I didn't have this problem.  I was watching on ROKU on large screen TV.

But I can't figure out why it would happen.  I always watch Multi.

I would find it disconcerting if it did happen.

i know several people that have complained baout it tonight, and other shows...i do believe in this thread also. and of course contacting Flo, it's NEVER them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

I didn't have this problem.  I was watching on ROKU on large screen TV.

But I can't figure out why it would happen.  I always watch Multi.

I would find it disconcerting if it did happen.

I didn’t have this problem either. I was just using the Edge browser on my computer.

3 hours ago, jaylogan said:

I didn’t have this problem either. I was just using the Edge browser on my computer.

this is curious.  Some of us have the problem and some don't.  Do you switch back and forth?  Or, like me, always leave it on Multi?

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

one thing they need to fix is to stop having the camera switch to high cam without you doing a thing. watched 9 corps tonight, happened 4 times.i will keep hounding them on social media

Yes.  That happened to me on prior webcasts.  It also mutes the sound in the process.

21 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

Yes.  That happened to me on prior webcasts.  It also mutes the sound in the process.

Yup, same here, as I posted in other threads...I think the software or player they are using is new this season, and it’s got a bug in it that does what we all are complaining about randomly to people using a desktop computer.  Let us all know if anyone gets help from them or a fix comes out.  

18 minutes ago, leed17 said:

Yup, same here, as I posted in other threads...I think the software or player they are using is new this season, and it’s got a bug in it that does what we all are complaining about randomly to people using a desktop computer.

Laptop computer in my case.

2 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

this is curious.  Some of us have the problem and some don't.  Do you switch back and forth?  Or, like me, always leave it on Multi?

I just put it on Hi-can and hit play.

It sounds like several people are having the problems with the webcasts like we are.  Something new this year- even though we are using the same equipment as the last three years.  

1) The video and sound will freeze for an eternity during a performance.  I have to actually log out and back on to get the telecast with no sound.  Then wait for the Flo Marching icon to come up that says: click to unmute.  Yea- that's right- I want to watch a corps show with no sound.  And the icon has the Flo Marching sign on it- so the problem can't be at my end.

2) or the video and sound will go blank for about a minute.  Then the Flo icon: click to unmute will come up.  Click on it and about 30 seconds later the telecast will come up.  Of course, if you were watching the multi-cam, you may now be in high cam, or visa versa!!

It originally started out with maybe one corps per telecast (never their commercials of course!!) over the summer it has been increasing to now it is about every other corps.  If it is a bug in their new system- gees- you have had over a month try and fix it.  How about sending out a text or E-mail to your customers explaining that there may be a problem and you are trying to fix it.  I have contacted Flo Marching twice about this.  All I get back from them is a form E-mail saying this is the equipment that we recommend for the best experience in watching our telecasts.  Which we have.  No addressing the problem at hand.

Any ideas out there?  Very frustrating.

9 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

i leave it on multi until i have to switch it back to multi cam after its switched against my will

5 minutes ago, Dr. Craig Callen said:

It sounds like several people are having the problems with the webcasts like we are.  Something new this year- even though we are using the same equipment as the last three years.  

1) The video and sound will freeze for an eternity during a performance.  I have to actually log out and back on to get the telecast with no sound.  Then wait for the Flo Marching icon to come up that says: click to unmute.  Yea- that's right- I want to watch a corps show with no sound.  And the icon has the Flo Marching sign on it- so the problem can't be at my end.

2) or the video and sound will go blank for about a minute.  Then the Flo icon: click to unmute will come up.  Click on it and about 30 seconds later the telecast will come up.  Of course, if you were watching the multi-cam, you may now be in high cam, or visa versa!!

It originally started out with maybe one corps per telecast (never their commercials of course!!) over the summer it has been increasing to now it is about every other corps.  If it is a bug in their new system- gees- you have had over a month try and fix it.  How about sending out a text or E-mail to your customers explaining that there may be a problem and you are trying to fix it.  I have contacted Flo Marching twice about this.  All I get back from them is a form E-mail saying this is the equipment that we recommend for the best experience in watching our telecasts.  Which we have.  No addressing the problem at hand.

Any ideas out there?  Very frustrating.

dunno. i have cleared history before logging in, Chrome, their go to system i updated...no clue