2019 Tour Shirts and Other Swag Thread

Bluecoats have t-shirts that simply say "BLOO" in blue on blue or orange on orange. I got the orange one because of the irony (an orange shirt that says blue). Also very funny when I was at the souvie booth and asked to see "the orange bloo shirt...wait."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

BORMP!   Post pix of your favorite souvies if you're at San Antonio!

I discovered these keychains on MCDC's site and fell in love.  Was looking to see if they had a shirt based on those silks in the closer as I'd by a tie-dye shirt with a mouse on it in a heartbeat.

https://shop.musiccitydrumcorps.org/product/drum-stick-key-chain/

1 hour ago, Jast45 said:

I love all the Bluecoats shirts for this year. They all simply say Bluecoats—So both this year’s title of their show and a forever celebration of Bluecoats in the years to come

The Orange Bloo shirt appeals.  Also the White Album shirt.  

Alright.  The new closer sold a White Album style t-shirt.    If they do a Hey, Bloo!  sticker with that graphic or something I'd probably swing for that.

• Like 1

Im soooo bummed that Mandarins did not have a souvie booth tonight in Lawrence.  Was looking forward to grabbing a shirt from that killer show. 

7 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

Im soooo bummed that Mandarins did not have a souvie booth tonight in Lawrence.  Was looking forward to grabbing a shirt from that killer show. 

Hopefully they didn't have a mechanical issue.  Some corps have had their souvie vehicle skip a show to move onto a better market like A-Town.