DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

This place is gonna get shut down then.  

Sorry. I usually don't say much and will continue to not to. Thanks.

1 hour ago, PamahoNow said:

Doesn't SOA have something to say about that?

I've seen several Tour Premiere shows in ATL. The Corps getting the most cheers in the theaters have always been Spirit followed by Crown. 

1 hour ago, BWise said:

Be aware rideshares can be a little difficult @ Mercedes Benz. The subway stops right at the stadium .. and you can walk from the downtown hotels. 

Speaking of downtown hotels, if you have a reservation at the Sheraton Downtown, you need to look for a different hotel. They shut down last week for at least a month because of an outbreak of Legionnaire's disease. At least six recent guests have been diagnosed, and they are still trying to determine the cause, but the 760-room hotel - one of the largest in Atlanta - is closed for now.

Side note: This is the hotel where DCI held it's winter meetings and Tour Event Partner meetings one year in the mid-2000s.

https://www.ajc.com/lifestyles/legionnaires-disease-outbreak-update-sheraton-atlanta-will-remain-close-until-least-mid-august/dCEMAY4F4F3idPxqDq1GzJ/

Edited by oldsoprano

1 hour ago, jonwoody said:

It's better than going on before the 2 blues. Jesus people lighten up. The world is still spinning lol.

1 hour ago, jonwoody said:

Chill. Did the dancing man offend you????:dancin:  They get a little extra time to focus. It is what it is. No need to get snarky with a total stranger.

I need to chill yet you felt the need to warrant my post with not one reply...BUT TWO!!! Oh the irony! Lmao. Oh, and if you think I was being snarky, I feel sorry for you for reading into something that obviously wasn't there. 

Oh well, the world is certainly still spinning I guess. If it weren't, we'd be dead already due to the sudden stop in motion. We would all go flying at a rate of 1,670 Km/hr or 1037.69 mi/hr. 😉

#ThatsHowScienceWorks

#NowImBeingSnarky

• Haha 1

I love this show not only because it is so close to me personally but because of the SOA crew showing up in full force, but I will admit the Crown fans make a good showing too. I am so glad that ATL landed this show so close to finals. This is a great warm up to quarters and let’s admit that the new stadium is absolutely amazing for fans. (Price for everything is great!) I imagine we will see some new changes to shows showing up on Saturday as well.

This show never disappoints! (Except back  in the Dome when there was a flood happening in one the sections when it was a torrential downpour outside years back. 😎 )

Edited by JT76
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

Remember:  Benz stadium prices are not what you'd expect. They are MUCH cheaper by decree of the ATL Falcons owner -- bless him!

https://mercedesbenzstadium.com/mercedes-benz-stadium-cuts-food-prices-second-time/

• Like 1