DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

15 hours ago, Rich Cline said:

Great,

You could show him/her Santa Clara Vanguard inspires youth involvement in the performing arts posted in the Santa Clara thread from youtube and uploaded by our ABC7 News Bay Area as an introduction to the activity.

Or since they are coming with a BAC alum, he could show him BAC organization marketing.  From IAM.  LOL.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FLBuzcut said:

An interesting feature of the club level is the entrances to the stands are on the field; literally on the field. There's a broad area before you climb the stairs where you can hang out on the sidelines. Last year I watched Regiment from there. Pretty interesting perspective. Reminded me of when I marched and the view of other corps performances was mostly from ground level.

Hey,  you could get the same field positions as drum judges.

• Haha 4

If you go and are lucky enough to get club seats, do it!  The club area at this stadium is fabulous. Acoustics inside Mercedes is 10 times better than LOS. Great stadium, super day for drum corps.

To an earlier poster - yes, CROWN TOWN!  

15 hours ago, Liahona said:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited already!

I will be AT THIS SHOW....In Crusader Country !! ! !!!

I'm bringing a noobie this year who has never seen a drum corps show and not musically inclined...this will be interesting to say the least....haha

Have a blast! Safe flying. BAC!!!

• Like 1

I just noticed the Benz stadium website has a virtual seating viewer. You might have to access this via a desktop browser.

it also tells me my seat for the season is only $5670.  Sure -- let me write you a check for 2.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I kind of chuckled today looking at the flomarching schedule.  We’ll fly home Sunday morning and will be parked in front of tv Sunday night watching Nightbeat.  We’re crazy. 😂 

“Sane is boring.”

Looks like a world-class venue. Great of the Falcon's owner to make concessions/venue  fan-friendly. Hope you and Mr. J have a great night. Best to your Blooo and if you run into any Bostonian Giants, give them our best, pls.

"Hide the flasks and Semper Fi"  🌭🍿🍷

Edited by CorpwithanS
Grammah
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

“Sane is boring.”

Looks like a world-class venue. Great of the Falcon's owner to make concessions/venue  fan-friendly. Hope you and Mr. J have a great night. Best to your Blooo and if you run into any Bostonian Giants, give them our best, pls.

"Hide the flasks and Semper Fi"  🌭🍿🍷

I can’t wait to see Boston.  This is my first in person viewing. Those spats make them look 7 ft. tall.  Very impressive. 

• Like 2

I know someone had mentioned it before but I would recommend changing your hotel plans if your are staying here in Atlanta.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/health-officials-9th-case-of-legionnaires-after-patient-stayed-at-downtown-hotel

• Like 1