DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

19 minutes ago, xandandl said:

he's picking and choosing his acknowledgement of improvement again and not noting progress from last night that will make this quartet even a tighter race.

Excuse me?  I don’t pick and choose, ever.  I can’t see what you quoted so I’m not sure if you mean Blue Stars, Blue Knights, The Cadets, Mandarins grouping but I probably could have included them all together, I’m just waiting to see what the trend becomes.  Mandarins have beaten Cadets once and Cadets closed in way closer last night than they have been the last week to Blue Stars.  If that happens again tonight I’ll make sure to bunch them all together next week just for you 😘

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Excuse me?  I don’t pick and choose, ever.  I can’t see what you quoted so I’m not sure if you mean Blue Stars, Blue Knights, The Cadets, Mandarins grouping but I probably could have included them all together, I’m just waiting to see what the trend becomes.  Mandarins have beaten Cadets once and Cadets closed in way closer last night than they have been the last week to Blue Stars.  If that happens again tonight I’ll make sure to bunch them all together next week just for you 😘

no need to explain yourself, you were spot on dude

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Pacific Crest was VERY close to Colts tonight, will they stay close or even pass tomorrow?  

Close, but I think Colts might widen that lead a bit tonight. Pacific Crest will bring it for sure, but I think Colts might have some right left in them. Might even retake the lead over Academy. I’ve been wrong before, though.🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂

Edited by OldSchoolCorps
Soelling

Just now, OldSchoolCorps said:

Close, but I think Colts might widen that lead a bit tonight. Pacific Creat will bring it for sure, but I think Colts might have some right left in them. Might even retake the lead over Academy. I’ve been wrong before, though.🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂

I’d be happy with both moving over Academy, I like both shows.  🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

One of the Prime reasons we stay there for the ATL Regionals -- no hassles with parking (valet at the Hotel) and you're gonna walk anyway even if you take the MARTA.

But the sticker shock when the bills arrive is something to behold.  It usually requires copious amounts of alcohol frequently applied until unconsciousness ensues.

I’m jealous. After a long flight from Albuquerque, I got to the Westin to find their driveway closed with signs that said “Garage full. No valet.” No useful information about where to park. No one answered their phone. I ended up parking in a garage two blocks away and lugging all my luggage through the streets of Atlanta at midnight. And then found a huge check-in line. I’ll never stay here again, that’s for sure. 

On the plus side, I have a nice view of the stadium from my room. 

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I’d be happy with both moving over Academy, I like both shows.  🙂

Here here!!!! We might just get our wish, at the rate things are going!!

And we gladly welcome back Eastern Standard Time with early performance slots (for those of us waiting up on the east coast)!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

And we gladly welcome back Eastern Standard Time with early performance slots (for those of us waiting up on the east coast)!

Thank goodness we're back in eastern time 

• Like 4