DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

Love the call back to last years door and uniform in the SOA opener. Nice little touch. 

I didnt much care for Spirit's show earlier in the season but I'm really starting to respond to it. That was an exciting performance.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, my friend is having a birthday dinner tonight and I can’t see the rest of the show. 

Enjoy it, everyone. 

Go get 'em Academy!!

• Like 1

Ok. I still need to figure out exactly what bothers me a bit since I can't quite figure out how to put it into words, but I wish that show came together better visually. If anything holds them out of Finals, I unfortunately think it will be their GE numbers, similar to last year. If someone can put their finger on it better than  I can, please go for it. The visual design just doesn't work as well as the music book does, even though there are many parts that I like a lot.

But, that being said, I'm still loving everything about this music book, and the kids sell the HELL out that show. I still REALLY look forward to that show every time I get to see it!!! And getting to hear that phenomenal brass book!!