DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

Phantom needs to learn how to sustain long tones. Especially the trumpets. I’m sorry, but that was so painful to listen to while they’re sustaining. If they don’t get that cleaned up by prelims, then there is a clear and easy opening for Spirit to walk through.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Dude people that talk during shows can kiss my ###

• Like 7

Wow, actually choked up at the end of Phantom. They have worked so hard and it shows. They kept their brass energy up all the way to the end. That last set with the Phantom emblem...wow. Great job!

• Like 8

Just now, va9590jm said:

Phantom needs to learn how to sustain long tones. Especially the trumpets. I’m sorry, but that was so painful to listen to while they’re sustaining. If they don’t get that cleaned up by prelims, then there is a clear and easy opening for Spirit to walk through.

posted from the DrumScorps app

No way. With all due respect, Crossmen and Phantom are finalists. It’s obvious they are far better than everyone we've seem so far.

• Like 2

Phantom has come leaps and bounds since Detroit. I am sure its been a tough season for them, but they are selling this show with everything they have. I reared up a little when they started singing battle call because I can hear the fight in their voices. 

• Like 2

Beautiful performance Regiment! SUTA!!!

Go get 'em Mandies!!