DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

I am so pumped to see Blue Knights! I really liked them on flo so I'm expecting to fall in love in person. 

• Like 1

Does everyone know that you can push a button and get a mortgage from Rocket Mortgsge?

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Dad keeps counting the number of snares.  He's wondering, "Why is it always an odd number? Why not 10?"  I basically told him, "Nine drummers are easier to clean than 10, but Boston will show you 10 snares, but only three tenors."  

If anyone has another reason why it's typically an odd number I'm all eyes.  It was apparently always an even number back in the 50s when he marched because symmetrical elevator drill for the battery up and down the 50.

Many groups have eight. Plenty of reasons to have 7 or 9, including having an actual center, and also planning drill integration between the sections.  In the end, it's 100% about balance, and the other items fall into place as they need to.

I wish FLOMARCHING would remove the FLOWMARCHING watermark from the top right of the screen! 

Blue Stars performance level has been cranked up this past week. Brass more confident and loud, percussion sounds great, and visual is top six quality. This is a show that may surprise come Indianapolis. Competitively, they remind me of Boston's rise in 2017. 

• Like 2

If you haven't seen the Broken City drumline in the winter (WGI champs), here they are again, in BK.

• Haha 1