DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

some old fashioned BD screaming

• Like 1

Just now, DrumManTx said:

Never thought I'd hear a marimba solo in a drum corps show, but Rhythm Song is neat.  Marimba Spiritual was awesome last year too from BAC.  

I really want someone to arrange “Land” by Takatsugu Muramatsu (sp?) as their ballad. That would be just gorgeous in the hands of a good hornline.

I want to nudge the ladder right behind that soloist so bad because it's ever so slightly out of place and literally the ONLY out of place thing on the field, including the moving performers.  

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

I really want someone to arrange “Land” by Takatsugu Muramatsu (sp?) as their ballad. That would be just gorgeous in the hands of a good hornline.

I have actually been working on that for fun this summer.  That is a fun piece.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I’d say they’re better than Bluecoats, just because they play more. 😛

But yeah, CrownBrass is probably the best thing they have going for them right now. 

Polar opposite style of books.

I wonder if Imogen Heap has heard Blue Devil’s show this year.  I also wonder how long it will be until some front ensemble gets a pair of her Mi.Mu musical gloves. Could be interesting. 

5 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I don't see Cavies beating Boston or Crown

Personally I want to see BAC followed by Cavies and Crown, but objectively my guess is Cavies is making both BAC and Crown nervous. BAC is making Crown nervous. All three are making sure nothing is taken for granted. 

• Like 1