DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

Really hope slotting doesn’t take over the rest of the season. The top corps are sooooo close. It really should be a toss up right now.

I think reputation, both long standing from previous years, but also from earlier in the season, start to really play a factor at this point in the season. Feels like that all gets shaken up a bit in Indy. 

4 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Top 3 are so #### close. Have we ever seen scores that close at the top?

Not since 1980.   Check out the scores from that year.  Of course I could be wrong

Edited by Bucbari
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

Wow! Thought BD would be tops tonight. This is gonna be a great end to an already epic season! 

I did too.  Coats had some timing issues that I hadn't noticed before tonight.

1 minute ago, DCIdad said:

I think reputation, both long standing from previous years, but also from earlier in the season, start to really play a factor at this point in the season. Feels like that all gets shaken up a bit in Indy. 

Let’s hope so.

I feel like Bloo’s only real problem this run was the soloists messing up in the closer. I feel like there was a lot more dirt in BD’s brass tonight (especially in the low brass). Should it have been enough to knock them out of first? Who knows? I’m just glad BD didn’t win. 😛