DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

4, 5, and 6 within a point of each other too. And BK/BS opening up a bit of a lead over Cadets.

Mandarins finish 10th overall, but 9th in GE and 8th in visual. Brass and percussion both 14th, does that seem about right to those who watched all of the performances?  Watched their performance and thought their brass was much better than in the past, but I'm not qualified to judge. 

Can we talk about the Cavaliers for a sec? They were THIIIIIIS close to overtaking Boston. Closer than even the margin between 1st and 2nd!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

BD perc scores are unpredictable this year.

• Like 1

The top 15 or 16 are absolutely amazing!!! We are so lucky! 

Just a few shoutouts:

Pacific Crest: I have always loved you guys. There is something about your approach I've always really resonated with. Love the show!

Colts: You know why I love you. 

Regiment: Keep taking those steps. Your show is growing leaps and bounds. By finals, I would love to see you up to 10th or 11th. I believe in you!

Blue Stars: You are amazing! You've grown so much over the last several years. Every section is amazing! 

SCV: Believe in yourselves! Your show grows and grows. By finals, this show will be a powerhouse!

Bloooo: Since 2005, you have been MY corps. That seemed to be the programming choice that informed how you are today. I absolutely love you guys and am so happy you won tonight! Keep it going!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

BD perc scores are unpredictable this year.

Percussion scores in general have been unpredictable apart from SCV. 

Hmm I wonder why that is? Could it be something to do with a stupid rule change?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2