DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

On 7/22/2019 at 2:01 PM, Terri Schehr said:

Since I’ve gotten older...definitely. 

As I said in a different thread, THIS body could no longer take the riggors of DCI. I require air conditioning, beer and naps now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Sounds like good news, but your flight will be delayed by 6 hours and then re-routed by AA through Seattle or something equally inconvenient.

All in the luxury of first class!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Just like books.  I haven’t bought a book in years. They’re all on iBooks. 

When I moved a little over a year ago, I had about 40 boxes of books. I have about 500 books on Kindle. I still buy books, and love reading an actual book, and love the convenience of my iPad. And where will I be heading on the Saturday morning prior to Allentown’s evening show? After a hearty breakfast,  most likely used bookstores! Lots of them in the area.

• Like 3

Just got an email from Benz and DCI:  if all you have is cash, there are 10 cash-to-card kiosks in the stadium to convert that green into a prepaid card. They said that everyone will only be accepting cards or mobile payment -- I assume that means souvies too.

All will be revealed tomorrow. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Just got an email from Benz and DCI:  if all you have is cash, there are 10 cash-to-card kiosks in the stadium to convert that green into a prepaid card. They said that everyone will only be accepting cards or mobile payment -- I assume that means souvies too.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I read that third party vendors still accept cash. Guess we’ll find out. 

On 7/21/2019 at 5:10 PM, jonwoody said:

Chill. Did the dancing man offend you????:dancin:  They get a little extra time to focus. It is what it is. No need to get snarky with a total stranger.

They "trying to fool a stranger in the alps?!"